
Yes, I have joined the ranks of worst blogger ever. Every day, week, month you get behind, the harder it is to find the desire to catch up. The holidays just plain wiped me off the map and so I have decided to let the pictures do the catching up. As you can see, we have been busy:
Although this is a pathetic picture of Thanksgiving, it has my niece and nephew with my mom. We hosted at our house for the third time.
After grandpa accidently bit her finger. Priceless!
We sold our Expedition. I went down to Portland for 4 days, helped Rob's mom with getting her into the hospital for knee surgery. Rode down on the Amtrk (loved), spent 2 days by myself in the quiet and then bought a van to drive home. Half the gas money, half price insurance, less miles and made a profit on the sale. Overall-good move. Rob doesn't like to be seen driving it. Wants tinted windows on the drivers side. Men!
Christmas down in California. Lots of family, food and presents.
Threw a New Year's Day Eve party. A LOT of work. Worth it. Dancing, food, friends, decor, DJ, laughs, games, tired.
The CHOCOLATE fountain!!
Men hard at work.Many of you came, some did not. Your loss.

What I am looking forward to in just 5 short weeks...

Mexico here we come!!
1 comment:
You're back!! Wahoo! Yeah.. it is totally overwhelmed to "update" on lost time. I almost stopped blogging a little bit ago but then i remembered what a great tool it is for missionary work... so i pushed onward! A cruise sounds amazing. Have fun!
Post a Comment