Sunday, April 28, 2013

1 month away from the big numero uno!

If you are having a hard time believing that she is almost one...then times that by 1 trillion for me.  I CAN NOT wrap my head around the fact that I have nurtured this little babe for almost a year.  I am telling you...it was yesterday! YESTERDAY!..that I was carrying her around in my big ol' belly.  I am so blessed to have this little gem. She is a complete and udder treat with a cherry on top.  





3 teeth, babbles her own language, stands alone, eats a lot...mostly cheese, bananas and breads, wakes up happy and is ALWAYS happy to see me, loves to play peek a boo!

2 comments:

debi said...

Oh my goodness she is so lovely! Darling little one raYch... Love you both :)

Sarah J. said...

Wow, I can hardly believe that either! She is such a beauty. Perfect, simply perfect.