Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Albertson's "Doubles" Deals

Thanks to friends in low places, I was able to acquire many of the Albertson's doubles from their ads and I went on a rampage yesterday. This was my third trip just like this one this week. I have enough Darigold milk and Dannon Frusions to feed Maple Valley.

I thought it was worth posting since it boggles my mind that I didn't do this years ago. I am well on my way to food storage at maximum capacity. (Thank you ALBERTSON'S!!)

$37.14 bought me

40 cans of Hunt's tomatoes = FREE
16 bags of Goldfish crackers = $8.00
3 frozen pizzas = $5.97
1 box microwave popcorn = FREE
1 box magic erasers = $1
2 beef pot roasts = $8.83
9 boxes True Delights granola bars = $4.50
6 cans Campbell's Chunky soup = $3.00
10 bottles Darigold milk = FREE
1 pkg Minute Rice = FREE
1 bottle Aunt Jemima syrup = $2.50
2 cans garbonzo beans = FREE
1 pkg celery = .99
1 bag potato chips = 1.79
2 reusable grocery bags = FREE

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Rachel! Your deals are rocking. I'm about to make your recipe of the week, and I'm wondering - do I grease the pan or not?
Just want to make sure - they sound delicious!