Friday, June 5, 2009

Tomorrow is my first marathon (kind of)


Well, tomorrow is the day of my first marathon.


I am on a team of 5 and we are doing a relay. I have the middle leg of 5.3 and then the final 2.2 miles we will all run together. I am nervous, super pumped and amazed. Not running a lot but enough to get a little practice in for the 1/2 coming up in 3 weeks.


Wish me luck. I will be back to post all about it.


Go Team JAHHB (lame, I know)

Holly Jolley
Rachel Atwood
Taryn Horne
Stacy Hatch
Sally Bender

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good luck! I hope you all have a wonderful day, I can't wait to hear about it. I'll talk to you soon.

Zappe Family said...

Best of luck to you. Although...it looks like it happened in 2008 from the picture. :) Just teasing...sounds like fun!

Julie said...

Good Luck! I bet you will do SUPER! Can't wait for the update!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!! I can't run at all.

The Miners said...

Hope it was a good race! Maybe someday Shauna and I will get our acts together and start running again. Babysteps...