.jpg)
If I could live on these cookies alone, I would be in a constant state of euphoria....and 400 pounds.
I can't even adequately put into words my love for these cookies. Flaky soft, over-the-top sugary sweet, super sprinkley, just the right amount of lard-loaded frosting and the whole thing sticks to the top of your mouth like peanut butter. Pure infatuation!
.jpg)
.jpg)
I don't ever buy these for this very reason. I will eat the whole package in about 3 hours and that's if I keep under control and pace myself..jpg)
This is the word "cookie" exemplified. As you may have noticed, I have a very hungry and debilitating sweet tooth so I share with you a little poem:
Sugars, carbs, and proteins
Are what I need today,
So don't give me no green beans--
I don't need those to play.
'Cause vitamins are good for me
But right now, I need power;
I think that we can all agree
It's junk I must devour.
The best thing I can nibble, though
(A tip for all you rookies)
Is made with love and fat and dough--
That's right, I must eat cookies.
Thanks to Poems About Food
No comments:
Post a Comment