Rob's cousin Keeley and her three children came to visit last weekend since her husband had to work long shifts and the kids loved every minute since they are all so close in age. We really took advantage of the rainy weekend and went to Costco. What party animals we are. Screaming kids took up most of our time. They screamed when they played, they screamed when they had to take showers, they screamed in sacrament meeting, they screamed outside, they screamed in Costco, they screamed over spilled cereal, they screamed all day. I think I will hold off on the '6 kids of my own' idea.
Brinn (5), Eden (5), Mason (3), Indiana (3), Olivia (2), Emmy (1)
1 comment:
How funny! I love the group mentality when it comes to kids...one cries, they all cry, one strips, they all strips, one screams they all scream...LOL They all look really cute together.
Post a Comment