They LOVED it and I think just those simple things help them understand the gospel a little better. At our last Relief Society Enrichment night, we talked about FHE ideas and one gal shared with us a book that apparently, I was the last one to know about. What can I say, I am old fashioned and have been trying to pull ideas out of my own mind when there are so many great resources out there to make my life easier. I ordered the book and we are on our way. I think it is funny that Indy has pretty much been programmed to say "Jesus" in answer to anything we ask him. Most of the time that is the answer we are looking for so it works out but then there are times...Mom: "Indy, is it nice to hit your sister?"
Indy: "Jesus."
Mom: "Good answer, we will work on that."

Gospel Fun Activities (they also make Gospel Games and Tons of Fun Gospel Activities) is a precolored book of FHE activities that you just cut and lamenate and they are ready to go. They each come with intructions, the object lesson, a scripture and a treat idea. I highly recommend this book and there are activities for all ages.
1 comment:
if you like the book you should look at hatchpatchcreations.com I use them every now and again when I'm in a time crucnh.
Post a Comment