
None of you would know this but I do...this is my 100th post! Yeah for me and my blog obsession. So, true to tradition, I am posting 100 things about myself that are of some interest.
Grab a snack and your pillow, get comfy and dive in. Try not to hold these things against me, huh?
1. I love cookbooks, I am giddy every time I get a new one, but I am picky (I have also written my own cookbook and sold it at holiday bazaars. I have published all my family favorites to Tastebook and if you are interested in buying it, I am working on the link and will have it up and running soon, be watching!)
2. I hate when people act smug
3. My favorite April Fool’s joke is to tape down the kitchen sink sprayer
4. I am NOT a movie buff and I usually hate the ones I do see
5. My favorite way to relieve stress is to go grocery shopping; retail therapy!
6. I am horrible at reading comprehension and retention
7. I love math
8. My biggest house cleaning weakness is folding clothes
9. I HAVE to load the dishwasher a certain way every time
10. I am an avid journal keeper
11. I HATE facial hair and long hair on men
12. I am legally blind without my contacts in; I can’t even tell colors
13. I hate wearing glasses
14. I wish I could sing, I mean really sing!
15. I LOVE foot rubs
16. I have to sleep with a fan on at night, for the white noise AND circulation
17. Although I am obsessed with dental hygiene, I have the tooth problems of an 85 year old
18. I splurge on Kleenex and paper towels but still only buy 1-ply toilet paper
19. My favorite board game is Boggle
20. I ALWAYS win a prize at baby/bridal showers
21. I DESPISE being late to any important event or appointment
22. I hate irresponsible and ignorant people
23. I love to be depended on
24. I am obsessed with big rings, the bigger and faker, the better
25. My favorite cracker is Chicken In A Biskit
26. I walk really slow
27. I hate to drive long distances (e.g. more than 20 minutes)
28. I like working on creative projects
29. I love to eat out but am too practical to do it very often
30. I hate doing dishes by hand
31. I have a horrible memory but I ALWAYS remember people’s birthdays
32. I think Jude Law is sexy; he’s my Hollywood crush
33. My favorite beverage is ice-cold milk; preferably whole
34. I consider myself pretty creative
35. I am NOT an animal lover. I especially loathe dogs and am allergic to cats
36. I am very grateful for indoor plumbing
37. I have a love-hate relationship with my hair
38. My favorite holiday other than my birthday is Valentine’s Day
39. Needles, spiders, deep water, giant things and unexplained phenomenon freak me out
40. I enjoy cooking a lot
41. I am an award-winning pie maker
42. I am a published author of poetry but want to have a book published some day
43. My favorite thing to do is eat
44. I struggle with pride
45. I love to bargain shop and won’t buy something unless it is a SUPER deal
46. When I cry, it physically exhausts me for the rest of the day and my contacts cloud over
47. I am NOT a big fan of chocolate
48. I will never admit that I don’t know something if will embarrass me, I will just find out
2. I hate when people act smug
3. My favorite April Fool’s joke is to tape down the kitchen sink sprayer
4. I am NOT a movie buff and I usually hate the ones I do see
5. My favorite way to relieve stress is to go grocery shopping; retail therapy!
6. I am horrible at reading comprehension and retention
7. I love math
8. My biggest house cleaning weakness is folding clothes
9. I HAVE to load the dishwasher a certain way every time
10. I am an avid journal keeper
11. I HATE facial hair and long hair on men
12. I am legally blind without my contacts in; I can’t even tell colors
13. I hate wearing glasses
14. I wish I could sing, I mean really sing!
15. I LOVE foot rubs
16. I have to sleep with a fan on at night, for the white noise AND circulation
17. Although I am obsessed with dental hygiene, I have the tooth problems of an 85 year old
18. I splurge on Kleenex and paper towels but still only buy 1-ply toilet paper
19. My favorite board game is Boggle
20. I ALWAYS win a prize at baby/bridal showers
21. I DESPISE being late to any important event or appointment
22. I hate irresponsible and ignorant people
23. I love to be depended on
24. I am obsessed with big rings, the bigger and faker, the better
25. My favorite cracker is Chicken In A Biskit
26. I walk really slow
27. I hate to drive long distances (e.g. more than 20 minutes)
28. I like working on creative projects
29. I love to eat out but am too practical to do it very often
30. I hate doing dishes by hand
31. I have a horrible memory but I ALWAYS remember people’s birthdays
32. I think Jude Law is sexy; he’s my Hollywood crush
33. My favorite beverage is ice-cold milk; preferably whole
34. I consider myself pretty creative
35. I am NOT an animal lover. I especially loathe dogs and am allergic to cats
36. I am very grateful for indoor plumbing
37. I have a love-hate relationship with my hair
38. My favorite holiday other than my birthday is Valentine’s Day
39. Needles, spiders, deep water, giant things and unexplained phenomenon freak me out
40. I enjoy cooking a lot
41. I am an award-winning pie maker
42. I am a published author of poetry but want to have a book published some day
43. My favorite thing to do is eat
44. I struggle with pride
45. I love to bargain shop and won’t buy something unless it is a SUPER deal
46. When I cry, it physically exhausts me for the rest of the day and my contacts cloud over
47. I am NOT a big fan of chocolate
48. I will never admit that I don’t know something if will embarrass me, I will just find out
myself later to avoid humiliation
49. I sleep with one foot out from underneath the covers
50. I am always right if I am arguing with my husband
51. It bothers me when people misspell simple wourds
52. It bothers me when people don’t use correct, basic grammar
53. I believe in placebos
54. Sitting around a bonfire is my favorite summer activity
55. I like to play board and card games but never do since my husband doesn’t
56. I like the wind
57. I get excited in March when Girl Scout Cookies go on sale…..SOMOAS!!
58. Inattentive, discourteous drivers are my pet peeve
59. I was born with zero patience, but I am slowly getting some
60. If I could learn to play an instrument, I would choose a violin, hands down
61. I still don’t know how to drive a stick-shift
62. I am sarcastic about 98% of the time
63. I have been to the dentist exactly 49 times in the last 22 months, who knew?
64. I am well organized
65. I really like to speak in public although I wish I was better at it
66. I love naps
67. I LOVE seeing a finished project
68. I am an avid recycler, saving the world one milk jug at a time
69. It makes me so MAD when I can’t find the end of the toilet paper roll in the middle of the night
70. I know I HAVE to have at least 7.5 hours of sleep to feel rested
71. I can’t concentrate when there is music playing
72. I dislike giving my children baths, that is Rob’s job
73. I always take out (and put in) my contacts starting with the right eye first, every time
74. I sometimes drink straight from the milk jug but no one else is allowed to…hypocrite
75. I drool when I take naps but not when I go to bed at night
76. My favorite smells are fresh baked bread, newly cut grass & burning matches
77. I was more the athletic type than the academic type in high school (softball and
49. I sleep with one foot out from underneath the covers
50. I am always right if I am arguing with my husband
51. It bothers me when people misspell simple wourds
52. It bothers me when people don’t use correct, basic grammar
53. I believe in placebos
54. Sitting around a bonfire is my favorite summer activity
55. I like to play board and card games but never do since my husband doesn’t
56. I like the wind
57. I get excited in March when Girl Scout Cookies go on sale…..SOMOAS!!
58. Inattentive, discourteous drivers are my pet peeve
59. I was born with zero patience, but I am slowly getting some
60. If I could learn to play an instrument, I would choose a violin, hands down
61. I still don’t know how to drive a stick-shift
62. I am sarcastic about 98% of the time
63. I have been to the dentist exactly 49 times in the last 22 months, who knew?
64. I am well organized
65. I really like to speak in public although I wish I was better at it
66. I love naps
67. I LOVE seeing a finished project
68. I am an avid recycler, saving the world one milk jug at a time
69. It makes me so MAD when I can’t find the end of the toilet paper roll in the middle of the night
70. I know I HAVE to have at least 7.5 hours of sleep to feel rested
71. I can’t concentrate when there is music playing
72. I dislike giving my children baths, that is Rob’s job
73. I always take out (and put in) my contacts starting with the right eye first, every time
74. I sometimes drink straight from the milk jug but no one else is allowed to…hypocrite
75. I drool when I take naps but not when I go to bed at night
76. My favorite smells are fresh baked bread, newly cut grass & burning matches
77. I was more the athletic type than the academic type in high school (softball and
volleyball). My height always got me recruited for basketball but I never played, hate it
78. I have never had a broken bone but I have had a pitchfork go through my foot
79. I have two cowlicks, both in my bangs area so my hair doesn’t lay flat…ever
80. I have never been summoned for jury duty
81. I do NOT get morning sickness when I am pregnant
82. I actually love the original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and all its salty, powdered cheese
78. I have never had a broken bone but I have had a pitchfork go through my foot
79. I have two cowlicks, both in my bangs area so my hair doesn’t lay flat…ever
80. I have never been summoned for jury duty
81. I do NOT get morning sickness when I am pregnant
82. I actually love the original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and all its salty, powdered cheese
goodness
83. I am embarrassingly, immaturely and inexcusably addicted to the television show, Dawson’s Creek; my roommate in college introduced me to it and I have watched it ever since
84. I hate when people talk in the third person
85. EVERY (and I mean every!) time I get ice out of the freezer, I inevitably drop a cube
83. I am embarrassingly, immaturely and inexcusably addicted to the television show, Dawson’s Creek; my roommate in college introduced me to it and I have watched it ever since
84. I hate when people talk in the third person
85. EVERY (and I mean every!) time I get ice out of the freezer, I inevitably drop a cube
that goes flying across the floor, only to find it later in a puddle, that drives me crazy
86. I hate a crowd. I will not go somewhere if there will be a crowd. I hate fighting my way through people and standing in line just for a big event
87. I think it is gross to drink the leftover milk in the cereal bowl
88. My favorite movies are the Anne of Green Gables series and Moulin Rouge
89. I hate to wear shoes, I would rather just go barefoot all the time
90. I suffer from Asthma on a regular basis; beginning when I was 18 months old
91. I do NOT like my finger/toenails painted, I am all natural all the time
92. I think it would be fun to run a business; either a homemade candy store, a drive-in theater, or Cereality
93. I love to be the hostess and I will almost NEVER ask you to bring anything to the party
94. I am a RED personality; I am a control freak and a perfectionist
95. I love soft-serve ice cream
96. I enjoy blogging, it makes me feel connected to people that I don’t know very well
97. I have been on two cruises and I am convinced it is the only way to vacation!!
98. I thoroughly enjoy doing housework, especially organizing a messy space
99. I come from a long line of bread makers and canning experts and I don’t do either
100. I make a mean batch of caramels
86. I hate a crowd. I will not go somewhere if there will be a crowd. I hate fighting my way through people and standing in line just for a big event
87. I think it is gross to drink the leftover milk in the cereal bowl
88. My favorite movies are the Anne of Green Gables series and Moulin Rouge
89. I hate to wear shoes, I would rather just go barefoot all the time
90. I suffer from Asthma on a regular basis; beginning when I was 18 months old
91. I do NOT like my finger/toenails painted, I am all natural all the time
92. I think it would be fun to run a business; either a homemade candy store, a drive-in theater, or Cereality
93. I love to be the hostess and I will almost NEVER ask you to bring anything to the party
94. I am a RED personality; I am a control freak and a perfectionist
95. I love soft-serve ice cream
96. I enjoy blogging, it makes me feel connected to people that I don’t know very well
97. I have been on two cruises and I am convinced it is the only way to vacation!!
98. I thoroughly enjoy doing housework, especially organizing a messy space
99. I come from a long line of bread makers and canning experts and I don’t do either
100. I make a mean batch of caramels
3 comments:
Good read...I can't drive a stick-shift either, I'm an organizer, clean freak, I am not a movie buff, I LOVE Anne of Green Gables too!! I'm sure there are more similarities. Such a fun read!
Happy Hundreth! I'm looking forward to reading many more.
Aww Rach, I forget how much we are alike, at times. ;) And thanks for remembering my birthday every year, it always makes me feel really great. :) you da best.
Post a Comment