This is kind of embarassing that I am reverting back to this subject but it is so surreal to me that it is almost too good to be true...but it isn't!
I went back to the Plateau Trading Company again today with the kids and I walked out of there $50 poorer but feeling very rich. It was a good day since the food truck has just delivered the day before and I got the freshest pickings of the canned goods and cereals. I was throwing boxes of cereal 2 at a time into the cart, suspiciously looking around lest anyone eye my booty. I CLEANED...THEM...OUT! Each box...$1.00. I bought 17! Cheerios, kix, frosted flakes, frosted shredded wheat, wheaties, fruit loops, life, you name it. I even got a Kellogg's Indiana Jones cereal my son will think was made just for him.

25 cent cans of cream of chicken soup and 25 cent bags of pretzels. I even stocked our fridge with 25 cent 100% juice drinks. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVV!
The new thing that I found out was that they sell their shirts for $2 but if you buy one, they give you 10% off your entire purchase. Then if you wear it and come in on a Thursday, you get 10% off that day as well. How funny is that? As you can figure out, it was more cost effective for me to pay $2 more and ultimately save myself about $5.00. Who comes up with this stuff?
I kept looking back when I was wheeling out my cart, half expecting them to come running out saying they made a mistake and my food was double what I paid. I threw the kids in the car as fast as I could and left half my tires on the pavement as I sped away. Ah ha ha ha...suckers!!
So, the reason why I plague you with this redundant information? You HAVE to go! Actually, never mind, I want all the good stuff for myself. And be watching, you just might catch me wearing my t-shirt just for fun on a Monday.


4 comments:
Yup. I went there on Saturday with my sister and got some goods...including new Nike soccer cleats for Mitchell $5. Great find.
you've got MY attention! ben will EAT THIS UP! right up our ally. thx for sharing.
Take your bags back on M W or F and get 5% off everything in the bag. Or print out the coupon on Valpak.com. I don't know if you can do both. Do we know what day the food truck comes so we can hit them again right after?
So where is this place? I guess I better look around on your blog because maybe you've already told us? I haven't ever heard of it. Sounds like great deals and we need that right now.
Post a Comment